Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > way we can't select just the data pid th...
way we can't select just the data pid that we want?

3224 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-16 03:49:26

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Donpierre
    2014-07-08 23:34:59
    By selecting just like for example ST Fuel trim and LT fuel trim and Mass air and 02 sensor 1 bank 1 and 02 Sensor bank 2 sensor 1 this situation is too troubleshot a fuel delivery problem. We donot need too see anything alce in the pids! This tablet was the biges pice of sh...t I ever duy! Junk! You can't control bcs dosent react to the commands....

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    P2gee

2014-07-09 09:00:37 (Reply to:Donpierre)

I select those individual data pids all the time on my Mini.  You need to slow down a bit and learn how to use your device.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2014-07-09 20:11:10 (Reply to:Donpierre)

just put a check mark in the box on the side of the pid
    then hit go to top

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    P2gee

2014-07-12 14:04:55 (Reply to:RLAFFECT)

Better yet.....check box on side of pid and hit "show check" at bottom of screen.

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto

2016-05-13 04:50:37 (Reply to:P2gee)

All true but get out of that screen momentarily for whatever reason and you will have to select those pids again whereas on my verus edge I can bounce between the  scanner and scope and it will retain my selection.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-16 03:49:26 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

Love the Verus Edge built in 4 channel scope and superior Snap On Support if you can afford to go that route ,but even if you lost a couple hundred dollars waiting 2 hours on phone  for Autel support to tell you your update period is expired and won't provide support after a year,  New Edge will still  costs you like 6 grand  more than a new Maxi Sys Elite,even before paying to unlocking European coverage with Snappy that is still an extra cost option, a J2534 device comes standard with Maxi Sys Elite is an extra cost purchase to acquire with Snappy, even the Elite charging docking station  and hard case with all the adapters is  an extra cost options to add  with Snappy Edge. It's great Snappy recently got rid of personality keys and still has the OBD 1 coverage on the Edge , however now  you need to buy an optional OBD1 adapter set, because guess what ,those ancient  MT2500 OBD1 adapters probably won't fit the latest Edge platforms if you have to scan an OBD1 car once in a blue moon.Maybe china will soon sell an adapter off Amazon  to be able to use the old MT2500 adapters on the Newer Edge platform ? Autel Software presently with bugs and lack of support and angry cussing still accesses more modules and can do more than Snappy's Flagship scanner at the present time, but for some folk with a short fuse for aggravation and   putting up with BS and poor support to save some bucks it  is not even worth it  trying to save more than  a few thousand dollars because sooner or later spending the extra time and aggravation with something that does not work right will not make you happy and wasted  time is money too.
  Total1 Pages